Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Brent
? Ofsted Graded ?GOOD? Primary School
? January 2021 start – Monday-Friday 1-4pm
? £30 per hour
? QTS – Primary tutor required
? In-school tuition from now until the summer holidays 2021 and possibly beyond!
We are delighted to announce we have a tutoring vacancy with a diverse and dynamic primary school in the London Borough of Brent – postcode HA9.
The school has the following hours available and we will need you to commit to in-class tuition at the following times:
? Monday-Friday 1-4pm
You will be required to tutor Maths to Key Stage 1 students. Group sizes will be 2 or 3 students.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in the KS1 and KS2 curriculum and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV immediately to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
I am recruiting for reliable and flexible Teaching Assistants in Wigan. A variety of day-to-day, short and long term placements...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working alongside a Primary school in Burton who are seeking an Early Years Teacher to begin a...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Tutor to work in a school in Whelley, to work...Apply For This Job