Placement Type: Long Term
Working hours: Full-time
Start date: Monday 12th April
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1/2 tutor to work in the South Liverpool area on a full-time basis, working mainly within a 1-3 capacity with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1/2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and English Key Stage 1/2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0151 329 2727 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are an approved tuition partner for The National Tutoring Programme. We are working in partnership with several...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant We are proud to support the appointment of a Level Three Teaching Assistant. As a Teaching Assistant you...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently seeking supply teachers for a range of positions across the Warrington area. We are currently...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for intervention teachers for a range of local schools across South Derbyshire. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a part time KS2 tutor to work in a primary school in Smethwick. This...Apply For This Job