As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS2 tutor to work in Handsworth Wood to work part time 5 Afternoons’ a week, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of KS2 Primary Tutors or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the role, please apply online in the first instance.)
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1/KS2 tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are seeking Qualified Teachers who can provide long-term cover, within schools across Derby City. We aim to keep...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have a variety of positions in several Primary Schools in Crewe starting in September 2021. These roles would...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS3 / KS4 Maths...Apply For This Job