As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Tutor for an Outstanding school in the London Borough of Bexley. The school can offer you as many hours as you feel comfortable to do – they have a full timetable which needs covering and are happy to offer this as a full-time or part-time role.
Some key facts about the school:
– Ofsted rating of OUTSTANDING
– Location: DA8
– The school seeks to nurture and inspire its children to take their place in the world as fulfilled global citizens
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in the KS1 and KS2 curriculum and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex-Education are currently seeking secondary teachers who are looking for both day to day and longer term supply. We work...Apply For This Job
Connex education is urgently recruiting special needs qualified teachers due to a recent school closure, with the school closing various...Apply For This Job
A NEW opportunity has become available for a qualified Early Years Nursery Nurses/Assistants to work with children in nurseries through...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are officially one of five approved education agencies that have been accepted on to the National Tutoring Programme...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream and...Apply For This Job