Connex Education are currently recruiting for a key stage two teacher to work in a primary school in Smethwick. The role is fulltime, from 08:15 – 15:45, with year 5 and 6 learners who require intervention.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS2 and holds QTS.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1:1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess
– QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of KS2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work part time or full time in secondary schools in...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for Primary Teacher to work with vulnerable students, with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH), from...Apply For This Job
Connex Education has a new exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to become a part of...Apply For This Job
Role: Primary Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Mon – Fri – full time table Location: Stoke on Trent As...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job