I am recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to work in a school in Moseley. This position is due to start in September and will last the full academic year.
Hours: Full-time, 5 days a week
Contract Type: long-term
Our client school is looking for a passionate and dedicated educator, who is committed to the learning and development of young children.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate who will be joining a hardworking school and driven team that is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
You must be willing to partake in planning, marking and assessing, in addition to other commitments such as attending school meetings and CPD training.
The benefits are:
– Ongoing support and training with Connex Education
– A supportive teaching assistant in the classroom
– PPA time (though a lot of the planning has already been done)
– Up-to-date facilities in the school
As a Year 3 Teacher you must have:
– An in-depth understanding of the National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful Year 3 Teacher to have:
– The ability to create a positive learning environment by motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
– The ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
If this Year 3 Teacher opportunity Moseley sounds like it’s for you and you meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch by emailing email@example.com for more information!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
We will soon be looking for Tutors for extra tuition in the Bristol and South West areas! Apply now!! Connex...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking a full time EYFS/KS1 teacher for a position starting in September. Due to maternity cover...Apply For This Job
Cover Supervisor – Birmingham We are currently seeking Secondary School Cover Supervisors for schools in bIRMINGHAM. This is a none...Apply For This Job
Graduate Teaching Assistant London Borough of Ealing September 2021 start date £80 per day School day working hours – 8.30-4.00...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a new job to start in September? Would you love the opportunity to work in a...Apply For This Job