As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Maths, English and Science and key stage 2 tutor to work in Solihull either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and Maths, English and Science and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and Key Stage 1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities,
please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education is reaching out to EYFS Teaching Assistants in Bootle and the surroudning areas to register with our agency....Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a school in Smethwick. The school are currently searching for excellent qualified Teaching Assistants. We...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are looking for a teaching assistant who have experience of working with learners where English is not...Apply For This Job
Connex Education work with a variety of Infant, Junior and Primary schools in Derby City who require day to day,...Apply For This Job