As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Maths, English and Science and key stage 2 tutor to work in Longbridge either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and Maths, English and Science and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and Key Stage 1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities,
please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Are you seeking a new challenging role as a Qualified Teacher? Or would you like to kick-start your career as...Apply For This Job
Connex education is urgently recruiting special needs qualified teachers due to a recent school closure, with the school closing various...Apply For This Job
A homely Nursery which boasts a lovely large natural green space in South West London URGENTLY requires a Room Leader...Apply For This Job
Connex are working with a large primary school in the outskirts of Derby City who require a qualified BSL Teaching...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Tutor to work in Primary School in Platt Bridge, working on either on...Apply For This Job