Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in Leigh, either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. Tutoring pays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in primary education and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess.
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in a Tutoring role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01925 320420 or email me at Danielle.McHarg@connex-education.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work...Apply For This Job
Are you a Primary Teacher seeking a new and exciting role? Connex Education have a variety of positions in several...Apply For This Job
If you, or a friend are interested in applying for a Flexible Teaching Role, share this. As Qualified Teachers you...Apply For This Job
SEND Teacher – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teacher for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is considered...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting a number of Teaching Assistants to work across Cheshire West, in Special Education Schools and Alternative provisions....Apply For This Job