Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for 2x KS2 tutors to work in a two-form entry primary school in Erdington, working mainly with small groups in preparation for next year’s SATs.
The role is to commence ASAP and will be either full-time or part-time for the right candidate, this is not a catch up role as they will have a separate tutor for that programme, this is ongoing and will run for the remainder of this academic year and to re-start September 2021
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to reach their potential and required expectations in preparation for secondary school . This role is open to anyone with experience in KS2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and English Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role in Erdington or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Sereena Shokar on 0121 456 4040 or email email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Year 6 tutor to...Apply For This Job
Subject Teachers wanted at a secondary school in Peterborough -Science (Chemistry, Biology etc) – English – Maths – Humanities –...Apply For This Job
An Outstanding Rated Nursery within South West London URGENTLY requires a Baby Room Leader/Lead Practitioner for its Nursery to work...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking intervention work in South Derbyshire. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting a Learning Mentor for a client school based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire to start on a...Apply For This Job