Connex Education is currently recruiting for Long Term – Qualified Nursery Nurses/Practitioners to work within the Borough of Islington. The respective positions will commence with immediate effect pending the requisite Compliance and Statutory checks for employment and will provide competitive rates of salary per hour of up to £15.17
– Attained a minimum CACHE Level 3, qualification in Childcare or equivalent (BTEC/NNEB/NVQ/NARIC equivalent or transferred), Early Childhood Degree
– You must have at least a year recent experience within a formal Early Years setting
Must have a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate (Or willing to apply)
– Must be willing to work on a full-time basis, ad hoc basis for at least 2 days per week
– Must be able to work in accordance with a shift rota system (as shifts will vary – 8am-6pm, 8am-4pm,9am-5pm, 10am-6pm)
– A valid DBS on the Update Service would (or willing to apply)
– Adept knowledge of EYFS policies and procedural practices
– Competitive hourly pay rates (dependent upon experience and/qualification)
– Valid Safeguarding Certification
– Referencing that must cover 3 years (all referees MUST have a professional email address)
– Proven demonstrable experience working within the respective Rooms listed within the establishment.
Connex Education will provide you with:
– Access to free Training Courses that are OFSTED approved
– Dedicated Consultant
– Assist you with further development and enhancing your skillset and confidence within the EYFS sector through the provision of varying EYFS settings
– Aim to provide you with employment that is suitable to your needs and commitment.
For an immediate response, please email a current CV spanning 10years of employment, also listing any breaks in employment to: email@example.com or 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 to discuss the role.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Graduate Teaching Assistant London Borough of Kingston Upon Thames September 2021 start date £80 per day School day working hours...Apply For This Job
Are you a NQT qualifying this year (or have recently qualified) as a primary trained teacher? Are you eager to...Apply For This Job
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: 20hrs per week (4 per day) Start date: May 2021 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant. Here at Connex Education Partnership you must have the passion for working with young people and enabling them...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a Private Nursery Client who’s setting is closely located near to Colliers Wood High Street...Apply For This Job