A homely Nursery within South East London URGENTLY requires a Room Leader who is a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner or above, for its Pre-School and Toddler Room to work on a full-time basis, 40 hours, 5 days per week. The suitable candidate will possess a minimum Level 3 in Childcare; Early Years Professional (EYP) or Early Years (EYT) Status or recognised pathway to EYT, or other Early Years qualifications or BA in Early Childhood Studies and have worked within the Practice for no less than 2 years. Candidate Must have previous experience in a leadership role within an Early Years setting.
– The role of the Toddler/Pre-School Room Leader is to work alongside colleagues under the direction of senior leaders, to guide and advise on practice, ensuring the best possible progress for all children.
– Develop and lead high quality practice and provision for toddlers and pre-school, to support all children to reach their full potential, particularly in the prime areas of learning and development.
– Identify children in need of additional support to meet age-related outcomes and support the implementation of a range of intervention and support strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children within your care/you encounter.
– To undertake regular Child Protection training at a level commensurate with role.
– Through hands-on practice under the direction of senior leaders, to lead the development of high-quality child centred play-based provision, developmentally appropriate for children of the requite age group, which provides a nurturing environment to promote children’s emotional stability, independence, autonomy, and creativity.
– Support the establishment of a culture of reflection through continuous review of strengths and areas for development which leads to actions for improvement which impact on quality.
– To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
– Substantial successful experience of working within an Early Years Foundation Stage setting
– A sound knowledge of child development and early childhood education
– An understanding of, and commitment to, integrated education and care and knowledge of the role that children within the requisite age group within nurseries, play in achieving the best start in life for children
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at email@example.com
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Here at Connex Education we are seeking a 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant in Kingswinford area to fill a vacancy in...Apply For This Job
I am working with a school in Halton, who are looking for a full time SEND teacher from September until...Apply For This Job
We are seeking qualified and experienced Deputy Manager with the Early Years Educators qualification to become a part of an...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses/Assistants to work within Nurseries within Central London. We have...Apply For This Job
Role: Middle School Tutor Start date: Immediate start Hours: Mon- Friday Location: Knypersley, Stoke on Trent Connex Education are currently...Apply For This Job