Connex Education is currenting recruiting for a Room Leader, to work in a spacious, Nursery within Hackney . The setting exhibits diversity, inclusion and presents a wholistic approach to the nurturing and development of our most precious commodity – our children. It is well-established and boasts a large garden or green space for both children and staff to engage and enjoy. This open and friendly Nursery is seeking to expand its Team NOW!
In order to apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you possess the following:
– Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse or above (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE or equivalent)
– Full time roles – 5 days per week/Rota based role
– Salary – £23,000.00 – £24,000.00 (annual)
– The ideal candidate would hold a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience in a full day care setting for children aged up to 5
– Hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification or higher
– Paediatric first aid certificate
– Food Handling and Hygiene certificate(preferred)
– Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse – 12 months full time experience preferred within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced
– Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
– Must be able to work independently, with efficiency
– Thorough knowledge in EYFS practices that are clearly reflected within practice
– To assist the Management in carrying out supervisions and performance management reviews for your team members.
– Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by Management or CEO.
– Use the computer effectively for storing information through the nursery software system.
– Attend Senior Meetings as required by the company
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Humanities Teacher We are currently recruiting a Humanities Teacher to start this September. The school is a part of an...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have numerous EYFS Teaching Assistants positions available in the Leicestershire area. We are recruiting EYFS Teaching Assistants who...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a reliable and ambitious learning assistant, to join an established and successful primary school based...Apply For This Job
I am working with a number of SEND settings across Cheshire East, and I am wanting to recruit enthusiastic and...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a number of Primary and SEND schools across Wigan. These roles would be ideal for NQT’s...Apply For This Job