Connex Education Partnership are working with a well-known academy, based in the heart of Mansfield, who are seeking a Science Teacher to join their well-established team from September. The school have a position available for an enthusiastic teacher to work on a full-time basis for at least the first term, however there is a permanent position available if desired.
The academy in question is set over a large site and as they are a part of a wider trust, have fantastic opportunities for you to upskill and develop your skills even further whilst employed. The school also adopt a strong sense of community and support in local fundraisers and events for their local areas; so, it is desirable for you to know the local area – however not essential.
As the successful science teacher, you will:
– Have a strong understanding of all science areas.
– Ability to deliver to KS3 and KS4, with the ability to teach at KS5 being highly desirable.
– Experience with challenging behaviour
– Able to adapt quickly to all situations.
– Can develop a good rapport with students, staff, and parents.
– Committed to the development and achievements of young people.
– Ambitious about your subject but also the school values
Working with Connex Education, at our partner academy will see you:
– Receive a daily pay rate at MPS, with a potential permanent option.
– Be supported by your local consultant and the full teaching and SLT team in school.
– Ongoing CPD opportunities from school and Connex’s sister company
– Exclusive opportunities with some of the biggest schools across Nottinghamshire
– Ability to support the NTP catch up sessions, online or face to face with after school and weekend opportunities
To apply for this role please send you CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Nottingham branch a call for more information.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Subject Teachers wanted – Maths, English, Science, Maths, MFL, Humanities. Face to Face Turoing at a secondary school in Derby...Apply For This Job
Connex Education has had a very busy start to the academic year and due to an increase in demand, we...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work within our St Helens client schools from now up...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for Primary tutors to work in...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Leamington Spa. The school...Apply For This Job