As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS4 Science Tutor to work in a Secondary school on a full time or part-time basis, working on a 1:3 basis.
Some key facts about the school:
– Ofsted-grading of ?GOOD’
– Has a school ethos of being ?Respectful, Resilient and Responsible’, and providing the highest quality of education for all students
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS4 Science and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of KS4 Science tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please call Harry on 0207 846 2762 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the role of a KS4 Science Tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex education is currently seeking to recruit special needs teachers in Birmingham to work in a home setting. To be...Apply For This Job
I am working with a school in Standish who are looking for a Year 6 Teacher, to cover 2 terms,...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Derby Key Stage : KS2 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, with a keen interest in working with Secondary schools and academies across Birmingham? Yes?...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience working with SEN students. If yes, then get applying! We have a role starting September until...Apply For This Job