As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to work in a Secondary school on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Some key facts about the school:
– Ofsted-grading of ?OUTSTANDING’
– Location: UB2
– At this school, students achieve their full potential academically, personally and socially through a rich and varied curriculum, state of the art technology and outstanding teaching and learning
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS4 Mathematics and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Secondary Maths tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on or email our team on email@example.com. Or call 0207 846 2762. If you are interested in the role of a Secondary Maths Tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex education is currently recruiting an experienced teacher to work one to one with a PMLD student. This young person...Apply For This Job
Connex Education currently has an exciting opportunities for qualified teachers to work in a PPA cover role on a day...Apply For This Job
Calling all Teaching Assistants! Connex Education are on the look out for experienced TAs to work at our schools located...Apply For This Job
I am looking for a Year 3 Qualified Teacher to work with an excellent Primary School based in Handsworth Wood...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic teachers, who are eager to work on a day to day or short...Apply For This Job