As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors to work in Derby City and surrounding areas, to work either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. As a tutor your hours may include out of school hours sessions, after school and potentially weekend sessions too.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
For this role the sessions will be tailored to the academy you are working with an may include after school sessions
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01332 404290 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Cover Supervisor – Birmingham We are currently seeking Secondary School Cover Supervisors for schools in Birmingham. This is a none...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Tutor, to work in Platt Bridge, on part-time basis, working both 1-1 and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic teachers, who are eager to work on a day to day or short...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting experienced, SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a long-term, supply basis in a Specialist Autism...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work...Apply For This Job