As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for specialist SEN tutors, with subject specific knowledge in English and Maths, to work on full time or part-time basis. Within this role you will be working both 1-1 and in small groups with students across KS2 – KS4 level – the students you are working with will have SEND or SEMH needs so experience working within a similar setting is a must.
Due to the nature of the students, these roles will be a mixture of online and face to face delivery dependent on the individual students/groups.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS, with experience working with SEND and/or SEMH.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work and you will have full access to the full library of our Thirsty Scholars course.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or QTLS, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in either English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
– Local to Nottingham schools for face to face tuition
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently looking to recruit casual Supply Teachers to work on day to day supply in Derbyshire. We...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for intervention teachers for a range of local schools across North Derbyshire. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job
Location: Stoke On Trent Placement Type: Short/Long Term Working hours: Monday – Friday (flexible on part/full time) Start date: November...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently supporting a large academy in Nottingham who are recruiting for Behaviour specialist support to work in...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is...Apply For This Job