As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for specialist SEN tutors, with subject specific knowledge in English, Science or Maths, to work on full time or part-time basis. Within this role you will be working both 1-1 and in small groups with students across KS2 – KS4 level – the students you are working with will have SEND or SEMH needs so experience working within a similar setting is a must.
Due to the nature of the students, these roles will be a mixture of online and face to face delivery dependent on the individual students/groups.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS, with experience working with SEND and/or SEMH.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work and you will have full access to the full library of our Thirsty Scholars course.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or QTLS, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in either English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
– Local to Nottingham schools for face to face tuition
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job
Primary Teachers – Leicestershire At Connex Education, we are one of the busiest offices in Leicestershire and we are growing!...Apply For This Job
KS3/4 Science Tutor – Face to face tutoring – To start ASAP – Full time and part time hours available...Apply For This Job
Maths Teacher Required for a secondary School based in Warrington – 8th March 2021 start – Long Term role My...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, particularly in...Apply For This Job