Connex education are currently seeking to recruit a special needs Teacher for a ASD Primary School based in Coventry, West Midlands.
Start date: 06/09/2021
Contract Type: Full-time, long-term
The school support children aged 4-11 with Autism Spectrum Condition and additional complex learning needs.
You will be responsible for developing engaging lesson plans and activities for the students, every student will have specific learning needs therefore it is vital you are confident in your ability to deliver lessons while adapting where needed.
You will be required to:
– Build an excellent rapport with both the pupils and their families
– De-escalate sometimes challenging situations
– Create a calm and positive learning environment
– Assist with the development and implementation of the Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP)
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria:
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have at least 4 months school based experience of working in a UK School setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded educators to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Teaching and Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/ or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334 or email: Jasmine.Grey@connex-education.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently supporting a large multi academy trust who are recruiting for Behaviour specialist support to work in...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a KS1 Primary Teaching role in Solihull? If so, get applying to the fantastic opportunities at...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Derby Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As an...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a KS2 Tutor to work in Ashton-In-Makerfield, either on a full time or part-time...Apply For This Job