Connex Education are working with several schools in Leicester who are looking for quality SEN teaching assistants to help with day and day, pre-booked work and long term roles.
Connex Education has the best pay rates in the Leicester area for education agency staff.
If you are passionate, creative and dedicated SEN TA and you feel you can help children who have different types of learning difficulties then you might be the person we are looking for.
This job would see you:
– Have the commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to help children with special needs succeed
– Have a creative approach to learning
– Working with students with complex learning and support needs
– Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on the school’s driving improvement.
– Ability to adapt to potentially difficult working environments
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Team Teach
– Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 and/or 3 in any discipline)
– SENCo Award
– Autism Awareness
– SEND Code of Practice training
– Safeguarding Children and Young People
– Makaton and/or BSL
– Hoist Training
– Epilepsy Awareness
– All teaching assistant experience welcome
Contract and Start Date:
– Supply based contract
– Immediate start
– Supply based pay – £65 – £75 (dependant on experience)
– Schools across Leicester
Apply now by contacting the office on 0116 251 2888 or email@example.com
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for work with an immediate start either part time or...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job
I am working with a school in Warrington who are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with...Apply For This Job
Full time Year 3 Teacher ASAP Start Temp-perm Connex are exclusively working with a primary school based in Solihull who...Apply For This Job