Connex Education are currently recruiting a specialist Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children with Autism to work at a client school based in Binley, Coventry.
You will be required to support the class Teacher with the running of the classroom, supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis. Overseeing their progression within education and providing tailored support to their specific educational needs.
The qualifying Teaching Assistant will have an enthusiastic approach to working with SEN, be resilient, able to think on their feet and adapt to new situations fast. This is crucial towards your role as you will be in both the classroom and hold small, independent, inclusion groups supporting with lower level abilities and delivering planned lessons.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Be level 3 qualified in Supporting Teaching and Learning or hold a relevant education focused degree
– Have recent experience working in an educational setting
– Provide 2 references
– Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one through Connex Education
– Be passionate about education and supporting children with their learning and development
These are just some of the benefits of working with Connex:
– A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals
– We take the leg work out of sending your CV’s to potential schools
– Refer a colleague or school and earn £200 per referral
– Boost your chances of securing long term work by gaining valuable experience in different school settings.
– Free CPD courses to further your knowledge.
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/ or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334, or email: email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Humanities Teacher We are currently recruiting a Humanities Teacher to start this September. The school is a part of an...Apply For This Job
SEND TEACHER – September 2021 Are you seeking a new start this September? We have opportunity to support a new...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Teacher to work in Key Stage 2 in a school in Pemberton. This position is...Apply For This Job
Are you an recent Graduate with a desire to work within Education and an ambition to become a teacher? Do...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor 1:3 Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Sheffield Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As...Apply For This Job