Connex Education are working with a SEND school based in the Chester area, that supports students with a broad spectrum of Special Educational Needs.
Our client school currently has an urgent requirement for qualified SEN Teaching Assistants to support on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis.
You will be required to support your designated student with their set work and follow through EHC plans to ensure all needs are being met. This may include motor skills, small inclusion groups and outdoor play to develop physical literacy.
Due to the needs of our clients Young People experience of working with autistic / SEN students is beneficial as the main responsibility of this post is to provide high quality teaching and behaviour assistance for an allocated class or pupil.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
– To work under the guidance of the class teacher to support teaching and learning in the classroom.
– To provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the pupils and the classroom.
– To promote the inclusion of all pupils ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
– To be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security and confidentiality, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
– To work 1:1 with an allocated student and provide support in all educational areas.
– Evidence of working with challenging behaviour.
– Awareness of safeguarding young people
– Good communication skills
– Team player
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Teaching Assistant We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Birmingham. The school is considered an...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have a variety of positions in several Primary Schools in Nottingham starting in September 2021. These roles would...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a fantastic Primary School in Coventry who are looking for an experienced and committed, Year...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking a full time EYFS teacher to join a friendly primary school, based in the heart...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Teaching Assistant Pay: £60+ Per Day Location: Edgbaston We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a large...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a range of Special Needs Schools around the Walsall area. We are looking for enthusiastic...Apply For This Job