Connex education is currently recruiting a qualified teacher specialising in special educational needs to work one to one with a year six pupil who has been diagnosed with anxiety. This student struggles to be in a class environment due to the loud noises and many distractions so one to one tuition helped the development of this student when he was enrolled in a school. Due to the lockdown and school closures this student currently does not have a school placement so this tuition will take place in the student’s house.
You will be required to:
– Build an excellent rapport with both the pupils and their families
– De-escalate sometimes challenging situations
– Create a calm and positive learning environment
– Assist with the development and implementation of the Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP)
– Complete a home tuition report after sessions that outlines progress of the student
Placement Type: Long term / Permanent
Working hours: Two hours per day.
Start date: ASAP
– QTS / QTLS
– Minimum 6 months experience teaching within a special school or exceptional experience within a mainstream setting working one to one with an SEMH student
– Team Teach or MAPA training (Preferred)
– Driving license (Preferred)
– Up to date Safeguarding certificate (To be completed through Connex Education Partnership)
– An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one
If you are interested, please apply today! Alternatively call Georgia on 0121 456 4040 and email your CV to email@example.com
Please note you will be required to virtually interview for this position.
Connex candidates receive a range of benefits aside from diverse opportunities for experience, including free online training, the support of a dedicated consultant, and a great pro-rata holiday system. If you’re interested in working flexibly in Edgbaston as a SEND Teacher, apply with Connex Education today. We’ll be in touch soon with more information about the interviewing process for this position.
Connex Education recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Are you a Graduate with a keen interest on becoming a Secondary school teacher? Yes? Then Connex Education have the...Apply For This Job
Primary NQT ? Permanent Contract ? September 2021 start ? Full-time ? Outer London salary scale (£29,915) ? Enfield We...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently on the search for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work within an Ofsted ?Outstanding’ school...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Year 1 Tutor to work in a school in Leigh, either on a...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Science Tutor to...Apply For This Job