Connex Education are recruiting urgently for Supply Teachers with experience in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 for both part-time and full-time work. We have work available with immediate starts which can suit all availabilities.
You will be able to work in one or more of our fantastic partner primary schools in the Wigan area, and due to unprecedented demand, we are looking for Supply Teachers who can start the first week in September. These posts will be covering day-to-day work, with potential long-term work becoming available for the right candidate. We are encouraging both fully qualified teachers as well as NQT’s to apply.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
For more information, please send a CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
We are working on behalf of an OFSTED outstanding secondary school based in Northwich who require an IT Technician to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are recruiting for a Teacher of Languages to commence in September 2021 in the Warrington area. The...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for fresh start? A new challenge? An exciting opportunity? Great! I want to hear from you! Connex...Apply For This Job
Cover Supervisor – North field We have an opening for a Cover Supervisor to join the School Team this September...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several Cover Supervisors to work on a daily, ad hoc basis with an...Apply For This Job