Connex Education are recruiting urgently for Supply Teachers with experience in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 for both part-time and full-time work. We have work available with immediate starts which can suit all availabilities.
You will be able to work in one or more of our fantastic partner primary schools in the Liverpool area, and due to unprecedented demand, we are looking for Supply Teachers who can start ASAP. These posts will be covering day-to-day work, with potential long-term work becoming available for the right candidate. We are encouraging both fully qualified teachers as well as NQT’s to apply.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
– 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please get in touch with Jason in the Liverpool branch on 0151 329 2727, or email your CV to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school...Apply For This Job
This position is with an IMMEDIATE START! On behalf of our Client, we are seeking an experienced Montessori Qualified Teacher...Apply For This Job
We are working on behalf of a large secondary school based in Warrington who require a Teaching Assistant to start...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are reaching out to Primary Teachers, Teaching Assistants, and EYFS Specialists in Leicester and the surrounding areas to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a teacher of Art and Design to work on a full-time basis with a fantastic...Apply For This Job