Connex Education are looking for an English Teacher to work in a secondary school in Sheffield.
The school is a vibrant and exciting place to study and work with many opportunities available. They believe that every student regardless of background or personal circumstances can achieve.
Continuous support is given to teachers so they can provide the best education they can to the students.
The successful English teacher will essentially have: –
– Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
– Experience of teaching English for KS3 and KS4.
– Have a real passion for English that you can instil into your pupils.
– NQT English teachers are welcome to apply
Your responsibilities will be:
– To teach students English at a KS3, KS4 and A level standard
– To support the other members of staff at the school
– Follow the behavioural policies set by the school
– Assessing, marking, and planning lesson for the students
– Ensuring the safeguarding of pupils always
What Connex Education can offer you?
– Free CPD
– Competitive rates of pay
– Refer a friend scheme
– 24/7 contact with a member of the team.
To be shortlisted for this post please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions, call our office on 01332 404290.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
I am working with a mainstream school in Leigh, who are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to...Apply For This Job
English KS3/4 tutors – Face to face tutoring. – To start in March. – Full time or Part time hours...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, particularly in...Apply For This Job
Secondary School Support Officer £65-£75 Per Day Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience in a school environment...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Science KS3/KS4 tutor to...Apply For This Job