Connex-Education are working with an Ofsted rated ?GOOD? school in Burton on Trent, who are currently seeking a teacher of Geography for an immediate start.
They are seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Geography teacher with an infectious passion for the subject. This is an exciting opportunity for you to create innovative and exciting learning opportunities for their students.
You must be confident in the delivery of KS3, 4 and 5 in Geography and have the ambition and dedication to continue to develop the curriculum in line with current practice and research in effective teaching.
You will be highly qualified and be able to support in the promotion of excellent standards of student learning, achievement, progress, attainment, and behaviour through working effectively and collaboratively. You will be passionate about your specialist subject and seek to positively impact your field.
The school are offering excellent rate of pay.
If you are available for work and fit the criteria below, please do apply urgently, by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful teacher will essentially have: –
– Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
– Experience of teaching for KS3 and KS4.
– Have a real passion for Humanities that you can instil into your pupils.
– NQT teachers are welcome to apply
– Strong behaviour management skills
Your responsibilities will be:
– To teach students Geography at a KS3, KS4 and A level standard
– To support the other members of staff at the school
– Follow the behavioural policies set by the school
– Assessing, marking, and planning lesson for the students
– Always ensuring the safeguarding of pupils
Here at Connex Education, we offer –
– Free training to help with your professional development
– Access to a dedicated secondary consultant who will provide you with on-going support.
– Refer a friend scheme, you will both receive £100 each.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Are you a NQT qualifying this year (or have recently qualified) as a primary trained teacher? Are you eager to...Apply For This Job
Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Enfield ? Ofsted Graded ?GOOD? Primary School ? Required from January 2021 ?...Apply For This Job
Qualified Teachers – Flexible working hours – £20-£30 per hour (depending on pay scale) – Online or face to face...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for cover supervisors to work in local secondary schools in Derby City Centre. This is a...Apply For This Job
Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Bexley ? Ofsted Graded ?OUTSTANDING? Primary School ? Required immediately – work as...Apply For This Job