Connex Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in Derby and its surrounding areas.
We can offer day to day, short term or long term posts. We can offer full time or part time working hours to suit your lifestyle.
We require Teaching Assistants who are committed, proactive and passionate about their profession.
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NVQ or CACHE L3), or have a minimum of 3 months full time experience in a classroom.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If the above meets your expectation then you will certainly meet ours!
In return Connex Education offer our Teaching Assistants;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
* Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
If you are a Teaching Assistant and would like to apply for this post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please call the office on 01332 913512
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: 20hrs per week (4hrs per day) Start date: May 2021 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a large SEN school based in North Warwickshire that supports pupils aged 11-18 with a...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are reaching out to Primary Teachers, Teaching Assistants, and EYFS Specialists in Leicester and the surrounding areas to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 tutors to work in a primary school in Manchester as part...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with a number of primary schools across the Warrington area, who are looking for a number...Apply For This Job