Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school located in the general region of Belle Vale. This school is seeking a EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team on a full-time basis from September 2021.
You will be working in a Nursery class (Foundation One), helping to support class teachers and working with a pupil 1:1 who has additional needs. The pupil is awaiting an Education, Health, and Care plan (EHCP) so previous experience of working with such pupil’s with EHCP’s is desirable. It is essential you have a excellent working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and have good behaviour management.
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity, including children with SEN
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Excellent links to local schools
– Seek placements to complete inductions
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you feel this role is suited to you, please contact Marc on 0151 329 2727 for more information or send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Do you want to work in London’s coolest, most iconic area, next to the very best in cafes, markets and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working some fantastic schools in Nottingham who are seeking to recruit passionate and motivated graduates from all...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in Sutton Coldfield on a long-term basis across Monday to...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in the Wigan area, either on a full...Apply For This Job