Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with several Primary Schools located in the general region of Southport. Due to increase in demand for September 2021 roles, I am actively recruiting for excellent Teaching Assistants who have experience in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
There are a variety of roles on offer, some of which will require working with pupils on a 1:1 or small group basis. Experience working with pupil’s on Education, Health, and Care plans (EHCP) and ASD would be advantageous but not essential. However, it is essential you have an excellent working knowledge of your chosen curriculum and have good behaviour management.
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity, including children with SEN
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Excellent links to local schools
– Seek placements to complete inductions
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you feel this role is suited to you, please contact Marc on 0151 329 2727 for more information or send your full CV to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
School Administrator (SIMS). We are currently looking for an Administrator with SIMS experience to start this September 2021. It is...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience working with SEN students. If yes, then get applying! We have a role starting September until...Apply For This Job
SEND TEACHER PART TIME Looking for a new challenge this September? We have opportunity to support a school three days...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job