I am recruiting for a Qualified Teaching Assistant to work in the Solihull area. This role will be Monday – Friday from 8.30 – 3.30pm, beginning in September and will be reviewed on a termly basis.
The successful Teaching Assistant, will be based part of the week in Year 4 and part of the week in Year 5. You will be working with the schools most vulnerable students, providing additional support both inside and outside of the classroom.
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity, including children with SEN
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Excellent links to local schools
– Seek placements to complete inductions
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role, please apply today or email email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education is currently recruiting suitable qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to work within a wonderfully creative Early Years setting...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for reliable and flexible TAs in Hindley. A variety of day-to-day and long term placements are...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is...Apply For This Job
I am looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic primary school, in their Early Years classroom. This...Apply For This Job