Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school located in the general region of Southport. This school is seeking a EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team on a part time basis from September 2021.
You will be working across two EYFS and KS1 classes supporting the class teacher as well as providing PPA cover when required. It is essential you have a sound knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 curriculums and good behaviour management. This role will be for 3 afternoons a week although the days can be flexible. There will also be opportunites to pick up addtional days/hours if required by the school.
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity.
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you feel this role is suited to you, please contact Marc on 0151 329 2727 for more information or send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Are you seeking a new challenge as a Nursery Nurse? Would you like to work in Peover, a beautiful rural...Apply For This Job
I am seeking an EYFS teacher for a September start, working through until July 2022. This is a full time...Apply For This Job
Connex education has a great opportunity for an experienced communication support worker (CSW) to work in a college setting supporting...Apply For This Job
SEND Teacher – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teacher for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is considered...Apply For This Job
Role: Middle School Tutor Start date: Immediate start Hours: Mon- Friday Location: Knypersley, Stoke on Trent Connex Education are currently...Apply For This Job