Full time Year 3 Teacher
Connex are exclusively working with a primary school based in Solihull who are looking for a full-time year 3 teacher to start ASAP. This is an ongoing position with an opportunity to go permanent.
Ideal candidates must have excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum. Use effective behaviour management strategies in line with school policy and show strong commitment to their own development within the education profession.
– To implement and deliver an appropriate broad and relevant curriculum for pupils
– To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils
– To set high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching
– To encourage positive relationships and implement the school’s behaviour policies
– To maintain effective communication with leadership and parents
– The support of working with Connex throughout your placement, with a dedicated Primary Consultant
– Competitive rates of pay
– A supportive and welcoming leadership team
– Support of a Teaching Assistant in the classroom
The successful teacher will:
– Be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to passionately deliver lessons
– Be able to plan, prepare and mark work confidently
– Have effective behaviour management skills and encourage inclusion within the classroom
– Be able to tailor lessons to all pupils and help every child achieve their full potential.
If the Year 3 Teacher opportunity sounds like it would be suited to you and you fit the description above please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for Mathematics tutors to work in...Apply For This Job
An Outstanding Rated Nursery within South West London URGENTLY requires a Toddler Room Leader/Lead Practitioner for its Nursery to work...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with strong experience of working with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs....Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across North Birmingham for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for several Primary Schools in Wigan, starting in September 2021. These roles would be ideal for...Apply For This Job