Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Nottinghamshire for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work on a part time basis with small groups of students throughout the academic year 2020/21
This is an exciting role for any teacher who is looking to provide support and work to bridge the gap created by the current Covid-19 situation and school closures. Due to this being a tutoring position we will be seeking teachers who specialise in the Primary sector.
As the successful teacher you will possess the following skills:
– Good subject knowledge in the Primary curriculum
– Empathetic and patient attitude
– Ability to work to the school’s schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions and give pupils the best support possible
– Experience working with challenging behaviour
Typically you will be working across a 8 to 12 week scheme of work with our schools and you must be able to commit to the full extent of the role to reduce the number of visitors across schools and maintain effective social bubbles.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
– Full training provided by Connex Education, including Mental Health and SEN modules
– Schemes of work provided via the school to reduce your workload
– Experience within our great schools and access to new opportunities, including permanent places
– A guaranteed placement of up to 12 weeks, if successful as one of our tutors
– Competitive rate of pay, up to £25 per hour with weekly pay
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Craig McFadyen in the Nottingham branch on 0115 824 3001 or email your details to email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for a Spanish teacher to work in a large Secondary school on the Wirral....Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a passionate Health and Social Care teacher to join a high-achieving academy in Edgbaston, from...Apply For This Job
I am working with a Primary School in Lowton, who are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher for a...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Derby Key Stage : KS2 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently looking to recruit several Cover Supervisors on the Wirral to work with several large clients...Apply For This Job