Placement Type: Long Term
Working hours: Full-time
Start date: Monday 7th June
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1/2 tutor to work in the Northamptonshire area on a full-time basis, working mainly within a 1-3 capacity with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up’ and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1/2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and English Key Stage 1/2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01604 961020 or email Tyler directly at email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in Derby and its surrounding areas. We can offer day to...Apply For This Job
Qualified Teachers – Flexible working hours – £20-£30 per hour (depending on pay scale) – Online or face to face...Apply For This Job
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience in a school environment and embark upon a career in education?...Apply For This Job
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: 20hrs per week (4 per day) Start date: May 2021 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a KS2 Primary Teaching role in Nottingham? If so, get applying to the fantastic opportunities at...Apply For This Job