Full Time/Part Time Tutor
Connex Education Partnership are committed to supporting schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic. We are working in partnership with several schools across the South Gloucestershire/Bristol, supporting them with their tuition needs.
This collaborative opportunity would see you Tutoring small groups – Maximum 1:3.
If you are wanting to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap by providing specifically designed intervention sessions, then this role may be suitable for you.
Mandatory Eligibility requirements
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS.
– Recent and relevant classroom experience
This job would see you.
– Be able to plan, prepare and structure lessons in line with current curriculum guidelines.
– Establish positive and supportive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
– Be innovative in techniques to motivate young learners.
– Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
– Engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning.
– £25 – £30 Per hour, depending on your status on the teaching scale.
Contract and Start Date
– September Start
– Full Time or Part Time opportunities
– Opportunity to carry on throughout the academic year
– South Gloucestershire/Bristol
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
– Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
– Free subject specific tutor preparedness training
– Weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies
– Refer a friend and receive £200.
Please contact Celine or Alison on 0117 472 3000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work within an SEMH school based in the Bolton...Apply For This Job
I am working with a school in Chester who are need of a Learning Mentor to join their pastoral team...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a Private Nursery Client who’s setting is closely located near to Colliers Wood High Street...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have a variety of positions in several Primary Schools in Macclesfield starting in September 2021. These roles would...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job