Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 tutors to work in the Burton area working either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess;
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of KS1/KS2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01332 913 151 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the role of KS1/KS2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in Bolton, on part-time basis, working both 1-1...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants to work within our St Helens client schools from now...Apply For This Job
– Year 6 Teacher – February 2021 start – immediate – London borough of Richmond – 2 days per week...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with a SEND school in Chester, who are in need of a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Year 3/4 tutor to...Apply For This Job
An Outstanding Rated Nursery within South West London URGENTLY requires a Toddler Room Leader/Lead Practitioner for its Nursery to work...Apply For This Job