Connex Education are currently seeking a Year 3 teacher for an upcoming role commencing after the May half-term. You will initially be covering the final term to July 2021, however there will be the option to continue in September 2021 for the right candidate. This will be working with a fantastic local primary school based in the Wavertree/Mossley Hill area of South Liverpool.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within a similar class, who have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum, and who can make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management, and that you are flexible to start as soon as May. We are asking both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
– 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please get in touch with Jason in the Liverpool branch on 0151 329 2727, or email your CV to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Macclesfield for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work on...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for KS1 tutors who are looking to work part time in the afternoons in and around...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Maths, English and Science...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for cover supervisors to work in local secondary schools in Derby City Centre. This is a...Apply For This Job
A special needs School on the Wirral who cater for pupils aged between 2 and 11 with Complex Learning Disabilities....Apply For This Job