Location: Great Barr
Placement Type: Part-Time and Long Term
Working hours: Tuesday to Thursday
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: ASAP
Connex Education are working exclusively with a client based in Great Barr, who are looking to recruit for a intervention teacher to support pupil across year 4.
The school have high expectations of their children in both their learning and their conduct. The role is to start as soon as possible, to help provide extra support to students who missed lessons due to the COVID19 Pandemic.
The benefits are:
– Ongoing support and training with Connex Education
– A supportive teaching assistant in the classroom
– PPA time (though a lot of the planning has already been done)
– Up-to-date facilities in the school
As a Intervention Teacher you must have:
– An in-depth understanding of the National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful year 4 Intervention Teacher to have:
– The ability to create a positive learning environment by motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
– The ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
If this year 4 Intervention Teacher opportunity in Great Barr sounds like it’s for you and you meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1/KS2 tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Location: Stechford Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: Monday – Friday Start date: ASAP Interview date: ASAP Connex Education are...Apply For This Job
Connex education is currently seeking to recruit special needs teachers in and around Birmingham to work in a home setting...Apply For This Job
Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Kingston Required January 2021 – 3 days per week – YOU choose the...Apply For This Job