Connex Education are working with a SEN school based in North Warwickshire who are urgently seeking a behavioural specialist to support with the learning and development of pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
The school is a specialist provision for children and Young People with a range of complex needs including Autism Spectrum Condition, SEMH, Challenging behaviours and some learning difficulties.
The qualifying candidate will be resilient, forward thinking and be able to manage working with children and Young People who struggle to regulate their emotions.
We welcome applicants with a good understanding of working with ASC/SEMH students and are enthusiastic about raising attainment of their pupils.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Hold a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Health and Social care or be of degree level
– Have experience of working with children with SEMH in a mainstream, SEN or residential setting that can be referenced
– Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
– Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Connex Education
– Be willing to work with pupils with varied levels on the Autistic spectrum, (high functioning, moderate, severe)
– Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
– Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
Connex Education will offer you:
– Fair rates of pay between £55-£85 which are fully AWR compliant
– Outstanding CPD that supports you throughout your career
– A personal consultant
– An excellent ?refer a friend scheme’
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion.
If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
For more information on our Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/or get in touch with our office on Tel: 02476 633 334 Email:Jasmine.Grey@connex-education.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
English Teacher required for a school in Sheffield teaching KS3. You will be working 4 1/2 days a week. School...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants to work within our Liverpool client schools from now up...Apply For This Job
Role: Year 1 Tutor Start date: Immediate start Duration: On-going Hours: Part time Monday -Friday 11:30 – 15:30 Location: Northampton...Apply For This Job
KS3/4 Science Tutor – Face to face tutoring – To start ASAP – Full time and part time hours available...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs....Apply For This Job