Education Resourcer- Warrington
£18,000 – 20,000 basic salary with an expected OTE of £32,000. Package includes 30 days annual leave, healthcare cashback scheme, pension, holiday incentives, one day home working.
Harrison Sands are recruiting exclusively for a thriving education recruitment business, which has a strong record of placing teachers and teaching assistants, and tutors within schools, nurseries, and tutoring environments throughout the UK. Due to a large national contract win, we are looking for a Resourcer to join their Warrington branch as part of the delivery function to source and screen teaching staff in order for consultants to place in work within their current school network.
As a Resourcer you are paid commission on cleared candidate files, and work closely in partnership with the consultancy team so will also be involved in some shift bookings for your teachers and teaching assistants.
Core duties included in the role will be:
– Using advertising, networking and job boards to source potential teachers, teaching assistants and schools staff to place into supply work within the East Midlands.
– Screening all applicants, undergoing DBS checks, right to work checks and qualification checks, ensuring that all workers have been fully compliance checked.
– Conducting initial telephone/ video interviews and when possible face to face interviews.
– Using the company CRM system to document all new workers.
– Liaising with the consultancy team to book your cleared workers onto shifts and help with booking temps into work in busy periods.
– Completing all needed administration and CV formatting.
This position will suit someone already working for a recruitment agency, either as a Resourcer or as a Recruitment Consultant/ Account Manager but seeking a non-sales role. Our client do provide structured training and development plans and there is plenty of opportunities to progress your career in this business. Ideally, you will have exposure to the education sector specifically, although we will consider applicants with strong experience from other recruitment areas e.g. healthcare, commercial, industrial etc.
Our client are looking to hold MSTeams interviews for these positions ASAP and can recruit immediately. Currently, they are based in offices in Birmingham city centre. This position will be based there 4 days per week with one day home working. Hours operate on a Monday to Friday shift rotation of 7am – 4pm, 8am – 5pm or 9am-6pm.
I am working with a well-known, reputable name in the Construction and Engineering recruitment market. They specialise in almost all...Apply For This Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant- Harehills Up to £22,000 basic salary + performance related bonus + free onsite parking + pension. Harrison...Apply For This Job
Onsite Account Manager- Chatterton, Oldham £24,000 – 26,000 basic salary. Harrison Sands are now recruiting for an Onsite Account Manager...Apply For This Job
Recruitment Consultant Up to £35k + car allowance + generous commission scheme Energy Contractor Desk Our award winning client are...Apply For This Job
Regional Manager- Industrial Onsite Recruitment £40,000 – 45,000 basic salary + company car/ car allowance + bonus + package. Harrison...Apply For This Job